Your cart is currently empty.
Be the first to get the best deals, new arrivals, and sought-after wines beer and spirits.
A highly traditional Cognac estate that has been in the same family for 6 generations. Montifaud has a little over 300 acres of vineyard, spanning both the Grande Champagne and Petite Champagne premier crus, widely considered to be the two finest growing regions.
This is a simply staggering Cognac that demonstrates the very best of this distillery, made using some of the oldest stocks in their reserves, distilled between 1956 to 1963. None of the spirit in this blend is anything less than 50 years old. These distillates have been aged in the house’s cool, dry cellar, where they have slowly developed a fantastic complexity. This Cognac is produced from 80% Ugni Blanc grape with the remaining 20% made up of Colombard and Folle Blanche varieties. On the nose this is a rich, intense and decadent Cognac, with powerful oak, dried fruit and nutty aromas, a little rancio and espresso and some chocolate dusted crème caramels. The palate is rich with dried apricot and prunes, dusty oak paneling, strong grape flavour. A cigar smoke emerges after a while, accompanied by chewy toffee and bright vanilla. The finish is long and smooth, with a buttery yet drying oak note that lasts and lasts. A beautiful Cognac.
ZYN delivers within and outside the City of Calgary .There is a flat fee within the City of Calgary and there are variables ZYN needs to review before providing a quote for shipping outside Calgary. Once we review your order, ZYN will contact you with a quote. At this time, if you do not wish to proceed with the order, ZYN will cancel the order as well as the pre-authorization applied to your credit card.
For more information click here.
ZYN will accept returns.
If the item(s) is in saleable conditon, it will be refunded. If the item has been shipped outside Calgary, the shipping charges are the repsonsibilty of the purchaser.
Faulty items will be evaluated on an individual basis before a decision is made.
is added to your shopping cart.
is added to your wish list.