The image is for display purposes only. The vintage and other details on it may be different than the actual product.

This product may not be available in your area.

Powers Cabernet Sauvignon Coyote Vineyard

$40.00 $36.00
-
+

General Information

The Coyote Vineyard is located in the Wahluke Slope AVA, one of the warmer growing regions in the state of Washington with a very low amount of rainfall. This climate helps to control the vigor of the vine and enables us to ripen the fruit to the fullest potential. One of the consistencies with this particular block of Cabernet Sauvignon, is a very subtle mint eucalyptus aromatic notes that are showcased with dark rich fruits. The fruit was harvested in early October and then aged for 32 months in 58% new French Oak barrels with the other 42% in neutral French Oak Barrels. This is a very opulent and layered Cabernet Sauvignon that will age nicely or can be enjoyed now!

In certain cases, ZYN is unable to guarantee vintages due to the Alberta Government distribution system. ZYN will do its best to ensure that the vintages on its website are updated and accurate. If ZYN cannot fulfill your order with the requested vintage, you will be notified accordingly and you may choose to either accept the available vintage or cancel your order.
Shipping

ZYN delivers within and outside the City of Calgary .There is a flat fee within the City of Calgary and there are variables ZYN needs to review before providing a quote for shipping outside Calgary. Once we review your order, ZYN will contact you with a quote. At this time, if you do not wish to proceed with the order, ZYN will cancel the order as well as the pre-authorization applied to your credit card.

For more information click here.

Returns

ZYN will accept returns.

If the item(s) is in saleable conditon, it will be refunded. If the item has been shipped outside Calgary, the shipping charges are the repsonsibilty of the purchaser.

Faulty items will be evaluated on an individual basis before a decision is made.

For more information click here.

Recently Viewed Products