In certain cases, ZYN is unable to guarantee vintages due to the Alberta Government distribution system. ZYN will do its best to ensure that the vintages on its website are updated and accurate. If ZYN cannot fulfill your order with the requested vintage, you will be contacted and you may choose to either accept the available vintage or cancel the product.
ZYN's goal is to ensure that all of our customers are satisfied with their orders. Should you need to return an item for any reason, please contact us at email@example.com.
The following criteria apply in most cases:
1. If the item(s) is in saleable condition, the purchase price will be refunded. If the item has been shipped outside Calgary, the shipping charges are the responsibility of the purchaser.
2. Faulty items will be evaluated on an individual basis before a decision is made.
3. There is an inherent risk in buying older wines. While we store all of our wines properly, wines may nevertheless be defective. We regret that we cannot accept wines more than seven years old and cost in excess of $100 unless the producer agrees to replace the wine.
All deliveries within Calgary will be fulfilled and delivered by ZYN with some exceptions.
1. For any deliveries outside of Calgary, we will use a courier. It is preferred that you use a business address for shipping, but we can ship to most residential addresses and some rural addresses. Due to some courier restrictions, we cannot ship to PO boxes.
2. ZYN does not itself ship outside of Alberta. If you request delivery outside of Alberta, you authorize us to engage a shipper on your behalf to pick up your order from our store and deliver it as you instructed. You are solely responsible for ensuring compliance with applicable laws of the place where you have directed the courier to deliver your order.
3. We primarily use a specialized courier that uses temperature-controlled vehicles. Shipping during the winter and summer months is inherently risky. Please be aware that ZYN will delay shipping if we feel that there is a chance your package may be affected by extreme weather conditions.
You will find general information about ZYN’s online store operations. We are available during hours of operation to answer any further questions you may have at firstname.lastname@example.org us at 403.543.8900
You must be of legal age in your area or older to purchase products on this website. By submitting an order, you represent that you are of legal drinking age or older and you are not purchasing products for anyone who is younger than the minimum legal drinking age. When you or your designated person picks up and/or signs for the products ordered, you will be required to present proof that you are of legal drinking age or older.
Create An Account
You don't need an account to shop at ZYN.ca; however, there are several advantages to creating one:
The checkout process is fast and easy.View the status of your order and view your order history.Review and print invoices.Access to your personalized wish list.Update your email preferences.Manage your addresses.
Canceling and Editing Orders
Once an order has been placed, the purchaser cannot cancel or change it. If you make a mistake, or change your mind about it, please contact us immediately by email at email@example.com or by phone at (403) 543-8900.
Your credit card will be charged once you place the order. If your order needs to be adjusted, we will contact you by phone or email before making any changes. Depending on some financial institutions, refunds could take up to 10 days to show up on your statement. ZYN accepts all major credit cards. Debit cards and PayPal are not taken at this time.
Product Availability, Information Accuracy and Prices
ZYN makes every effort to have the items displayed on ZYN.ca available and ready to go. Unfortunately, this is not always possible, and occasionally, items may become unavailable without notice. Our customer service representatives will communicate with you and adjustments to your order will be made. Attempts to maintain accurate information, photos and ratings are constantly ongoing. Photos are for display purposes only and may have an out-of-date vintage, bottle shape or label. Prices listed on this website are in Canadian Dollars and may change without notice. The Beverage Container Recycling Program was implemented in Alberta in December, 1997. ZYN must charge a bottle deposit fee on all recyclable bottles and cans sold through our website.
ZYN The Wine Market Ltd. and ZYN.ca only sell alcoholic beverages in Alberta. By purchasing on this website, the purchaser agrees to enter into a contract performed in and governed by the Laws of Alberta and further agrees that title to the items purchased passes to the buyer in Alberta. The purchaser is solely responsible for ensuring compliance with applicable law in the place where the purchaser has directed the courier to deliver the purchaser’s orders.
In 1976, industry pioneer Bruce Markham acquired his first 230 acres of Napa Valley vineyards and founded Markham Vineyards the following year. In 1980, Markham crafted its first vintage of Napa Valley Merlot, becoming only the fourth winery in Napa Valley to make varietal Merlot and a decade later, Markham’s flagship bottling was named “Merlot of the Year” by Wine Spectator.
Markham practices sustainability without sacrificing quality. For Markham, sustainability starts in the field and focuses on environmentally beneficial land management practices. Markham Vineyards continues to be recognized for making benchmark Napa Valley Merlots, as well as acclaimed Cabernet Sauvignon, Sauvignon Blanc and Chardonnay.
93 Points - Robert Parker's Wine Advocate The 2015 Cabernet Sauvignon, blended of 90% Cabernet Sauvignon, 6% Cabernet Franc and 4% Petit Verdot, is deep garnet-purple coloured and sashays out of the glass with seducing notes of warm blackberries, black raspberries and crème de cassis plus nuances of candied violets, cinnamon toast, cloves and forest floor with a waft of pencil shavings. Medium to full-bodied, the palate has a great core of layered mid-palate fruit and ripe, grainy tannins, finishing very long and spicy.
91 Points - Wine Spectator Showy cassis and plum reduction notes form the core in this frankly ripe version, which drips with melted liquorice, fruitcake and mulling spice accents on the creamy finish. Drink now through 2023.